Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Working At The Hector Centre

I had the day today at my work program because there was an in service. So we got paid for the whole day today which is sweet. Speaking of my work program It looks like I have a job placement at the Hector Centre that is where I will be doing data entry, inputing data such as numbers, names etc. The money is apparently coming from a grant. They will have three new computers there soon. This isn't some data entry work from home get rich scam!. It's from a actual place that pays their employees to do data entry which is great. Should be fun!!!

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...