Monday, March 16, 2009

Wrestler Andrew Martin Known As Test In Wrestling Dies At The Age Of 33

I am in shock that another young wrestler has died. This is becoming a very long list of young wrestlers that have died before the age of 65. I remember watching him wrestle in the wwe where he face Triple H among others. In 2007 Andrew failed a drug test, in 2007 which then he was released. He has been most recently been wrestling in Japan and Europe. According to published reports, police were called to check on Martin when a neighbor noticed that he had been sitting, but not moving, close to a window for some time. Andrew was just days from his 34th birthday. Test's most famous storyline turned babyface to romance McMahon's daughter Stephanie, who then turned heel on him to marry the wrestler Triple H (a storyline which also ended up playing out in real life).




Recent girlfriend Barbara Blank (who wrestles in WWE as Kelly Kelly) posted the following words about her friend Andrew Martin on her MySpace page:

"You were my world my best friend the one i always ran to u were always there for me..what happened to our plan...Why did god take u away from me...my heart is always with u and u only..I know your in heaven watching over me now my angel..."

Test surely will be missed by a lot of people including me. Even though he was no where near my favorite wrestler, it is an human being who died and his family and friends are mourning him.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...