Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Very Mad And Sad

Well I was just chatting to a girl, that I have feelings for and got my heart stopped on. You told me, that she has gotten engaged to a guy and is possibly pregnant. I got very upset and took her off my yahoo messenger friend's list. She used me the nice guy. She said by possibly feb of 2009, she would visit me and that was the plan. Now, she has gone back on that promise too.


It's bad enough that my family is going through hell right now. But to have someone I had feelings for tell me that's she engaged and possibly pregnant with another guy. It has my blood boiling.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...