Thursday, November 6, 2008

Does God Exist?

This is a good question, that has got me thinking for a long time. First of all, I think that god is not a person more like something that is very difficult to describe. Maybe god is a light in other realms of reality?. It sure does make a person think eh?. The evidence for survival of bodily death doesn't necessarily show that their is a god but it does make it more likely.

Some questions to ponder

1. Does god exist?
2. Is their more than one god?
3. Is any religious concepts of god correct?

I would say yes to the first question and no two the last two questions. That's just my opinion.

1 comment:

Reckless Divinity said...

I'd like to say yes, but for now I have to say I don't know. If one does not adopt a religion, then their definition of God really becomes hazy. Because I am not a part of any religion, I'd simply have to admit I do not know.

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...