Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Day At Work, The Weather Here, Richard Wiseman Refuted By Stephen Braude

Today I did a box of bananas, bag up some bananas[markdowns], I bag up some onions, I put out vegetables that look like potatoes but aren't. I put out some romaine lettuce, I put out some hothouse tomatoes and 5 by 6 tomatoes, I also put out some cucumbers and some oranges.

The weather here is hot like 44 degrees in the sun.

Here's a good article refuting Richard Wiseman Agrument on a classic case of physical mediumship

http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/New/Examskeptics/Braude_Wiseman.html

Here are some wrestlers I like watching

Melina
John Cena
Hulk Hogan
Stone Cold
Batista
Kane
The Big Show
Lita
Christy Hemme
Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Candice Michelle

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...